Today is a quiet day. Sunday for us usually means a trip out to somewhere locale. But not today, a combination of homework, reading and sleeping kept us at home.
I had intended to finish Saturdays IHT, but fell asleep.
An acquaintance emailed me intent on giving me an English Lesson revolving around the adjective 'Normal'. I fear an element of clasping the wrong end of the proverbial is the order of the day.
The rather cryptic Tectonic Plate comment in my previous posting caused a few eyebrows to point to Polaris. Needless to say the influx of new members into the Ditch Diggers and Hod Carriers Club, from different backgrounds (Dare I suggest more varied, less introspective) is causing a stir in amongst the founding fathers and the Poultney set. There is a need to maintain control, a desperate need to maintain the status quo. They have one important advantage, they are on the board.
Haiti? Nope the really moving and shaking is done in S. Devon, where the sea nibbles at the calcium carbonate with tenacity.
Mother rang.
Sunday, 24 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment