Wednesday, 14 October 2009

A new begining!

14th October, 2009

Yuk how unoriginal.



Having dumped my previous blog, well put it on a stick. I thought now what?



I have a number of friends who do this, one does it more often than me. I follow and think. Blogging can be addictive in the same way soaps or day time television can be.

No thought process required, just keep imbibing the dross.

So I have started again. I go for it...I just bang out what is in my head, not much thunking, I get an idea and WHAM!!! there it is. It has to be stated here and now this method, although preferable to me, does not always make for good posting. Let us hope there is an edit facility, if not then a posting policy revision will be in order. Still spontaneity is the thing or at least the aim. If you follow me?



No regular postings, only when the spirit moves me, plus even though there may be oodles to yak about, I may just post a few words. My mood swings are the stuff of legend, put it down to male menopause. Yes it does exist.





I do not read newspapers, well I do, but to suggest 'paper' is involved would be stretching the point. I read online, The Washington Post, The NY Times the Sidmouth Herald, (yep that gives something away), the Age and NZ Herald. The list is not complete, merely these are the main ones, the NZ Herald has an infinity with the Sidmouth Herald - not much happens, but I feel sorry for it

No comments:

Post a Comment